Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 Free Download new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 Free Download Overview
Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output to almost any format you can imagine. This powerful tool allows you to work with media in a unified way across applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other applications provides a seamless workflow. You can also download Adobe After Effects CC 2020.
Adobe Media Encoder CC is certainly a useful application to have if you’re thinking of uploading videos and media to sites like YouTube or Vimeo. Despite being an Adobe product, it’s very easy-to-use and provides a number of different presets. You can also download Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020.
Features of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Support for ProRes export on Windows
- New export presets for ProRes
- Import HEIF files recorded on iOS devices on macOS and Windows
- Faster decoding for Canon Cinema RAW Light (Windows)
- Support for importing ProRes HDR footage, including Rec2020 and PQ/HLG color information
- Support for display color management
- Support for ARRI Alexa LF camera format
- Support for Sony Venice v2 camera format
- Support for Google VR180 format Support for HEIF (HEIC) still image format on macOS
- Expanded support for hardware acceleration on macOS
- Support for 8K H.264 export
- Export XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats
- Hardware-accelerated HEVC encoding on Windows 10 with 7th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Improved RED camera format decoding
- Improved Sony RAW/X-OCN camera format decoding
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding on Windows 10 with 6th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding on Mac OS 10.13 systems with supported hardware
- Support for importing Canon C200 camera formats
- Support for importing Sony Venice camera formats
- RED camera Image Processing Pipeline [IPP2] support
- Destination Publishing support for new Twitter 280-character limit
- Playlist selection when publishing to YouTube
- Page selection when publishing to Facebook
- Add custom titles when publishing to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo
- Add custom video thumbnails when publishing to YouTube
- Notification for missing items in queue before encoding
- H.264 adaptive bitrate presets automatically choose best output bitrate based on source frame size and frame rate
- Animated GIF export on macOS and Windows
- Time Tuner effect improvements
- Newly optimized list of H.264 presets
- Format support for RF64 WAV Decode/Encode, decode for Sony X-OCN, and QuickTime DNx Smart Rendering
- Warning when importing non-native QuickTime sources
- Timecode modification for 720p 59.94 media
System Requirements for Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 Free Download
Before you install Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 (Most Updated Version)
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
How to install!