Android Studio is a popular software development environment by Google (also known as integrated development environment) that enables programmers and engenders from all around the world direct access to the tools for coding, debugging, performance optimizing, version compatibility checking, hardware compatibility checking (various android devices and screen size, including tablets), and many other tools that can help developers to better automate process of coding and enable quicker iteration and discovery. Android Studio features all of those tools, including many that can help programmers to easily create their android-based project from conception to final distribution. That includes tools for design, test, and debug, compiling and profiling your app.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/MacOS/Linux
- 3 GB RAM but 8GB recommended.
- 2. 2GB HDD space but 4GB recommended.
- 3. Windows, Linux or Mac all platforms are OK.
- 4. Monitor resolution needs to be 1280×800 minimum.