Samsung SM J200H Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) Overview
Here you will find the direct link to download Stock Firmware for your Samsung SM-J200H Android Smartphone. The zip package included with Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and how-to Flash manual instructions. This device running on Android v5.1.1 Lollipop version which is manufactured by Spreadtrum SC7730SE CPU. Use Odin Downloader for flash Firmware on this device.
[*] Built-in Chipset: Spreadtrum SC7730SE.
[*] Driver: Samsung Android USB Driver.
[*] Flash Tool: Odin Downloader.
Download Samsung SM-J200H Firmware (Flash File)
Build Number: LMY48B.J200HXXU0AQK2
Region: Iran (THR)
Build Date: 13.11.2017
Android Security Patch Level: 01.08.2017
Android Version: v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
Download Size: 794 MB
- How To Flash
- Step 1: After download the zip package then extract the Firmware.
- Step 2: This flashing process required to install Samsung Android USB Driver.
- Step 3: Open Odin Flash Tool and select the downloaded flash file.
- Step 4: Connect your device to the Computer and start the flashing.
- [*] The flashing process can erase the devices full ROM, before starting flash please make a backup for your important data.
- [*] After installing Firmware on your Samsung SM-J200H device it will startup with a Factory Default condition. Firmware flashing on your device help to recover Software related dead issue, remove security and upgrade the operating system.