FinePrint 10 Free Download Overview
FinePrint 10 is the fastest, most reliable, best looking release we have ever done. Whatever you are currently doing with FinePrint, version 10 will be easier, smoother and more reliable. Changing the font: Some users prefer a larger font size than is generally provided. We added the ability to change the point size and font used in FinePrint. Calibri 9 is the default but it looks great in Courier New and Helvetica as well. You can also download Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus November 2019 Free Download
Changing the toolbar size: Supports current and future high resolution monitors. We created new toolbar icons using vector drawing instead of bitmaps so they scale perfectly to any size. Performance improvements: We have improved performance throughout the product, particularly in thumbnail mode. You can also download Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus free Download full version
Features of FinePrint 10 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of FinePrint 10 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- New toolbar which can be resized for use with larger monitors.
- Program font and size can be selected to enhance readability.
- New tooltip appearance for greater clarity.
- New user interface dialog box centralizes previously hidden options.
- Lighten control also allows darken.
- Improved overall performance.
- Windows 2019 Server support.
System Requirements for FinePrint 10 Free Download
Before you install FinePrint 10 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 25 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
Unzip Password: Openfilestore.com
FinePrint 10 Free Download | OpenFileStore
FinePrint 10 is the fastest, most reliable, best looking release we have ever done. Whatever you are currently doing with FinePrint, version 10 will be