FontExpert 2020 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of FontExpert 2020 Free Download for supported version of Windows.
FontExpert 2020 Free Download Overview
FontExpert imports fonts and creates font library. You can keep your fonts organized in groups (sets), and activate or deactivate font sets. A group may include either the font file, or a link to a file located in any folder on your computer or network drive. It is easy to add fonts or links by drag-and-dropping from the Windows Explorer to the Groups view. You can also download FontCreator Professional 12.
The program adds Open, Print and Install Font custom menu commands to Windows Explorer context menu, and adds custom property page that displays detailed attributes of selected .ttf or .otf file. FontExpert adds font management capabilities to the shell so it is easy to activate or print any font in a folder you browse in Windows Explore. You can also download
Features of FontExpert 2020 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of FontExpert 2020 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
View and Preview Fonts
- FontExpert displays the list of all installed typefaces and lets you explore folders and preview uninstalled fonts located on your compact disks or DVDs, local disks, removable disks or network drives. You can preview the font as a paragraph of text or as a detailed character map. It is easy to choose the desired font size, font style or color.
Assign Keywords, Ratings and Categories to Fonts
- Assign keywords, categories, ratings and captions in new Tags view.
Search in Database
- Search for fonts in the database by keywords, ratings and categories in new DB Search view.
Search for Fonts on Local Discs and Network Drives
- FontExpert can search your local disks, CDs or DVDs, network drives for fonts, and put all fonts to a special list for your further work.
Search for Duplicates and Corrupted Fonts
- FontExpert automatically detects corrupted and incomplete fonts, and allows you to search for and manage duplicate fonts.
- It is easy to manage any typefaces that are shown in any view of the program. You can sort, filter, preview fonts, copy, move, delete font files, activate or deactivate fonts, add or link fonts to font groups (sets). The program can control fonts located in the Windows Fonts and Psfonts folder (used by Adobe Type Manager), so you do not need to remove fonts from standard folders as some font managers require.
Create Font Library
- FontExpert can print selected fonts. It is easy to print character map, “water flow” or face name reports for selected fonts, either installed or uninstalled. You can customize and format page headers and footers as desired, for example, by adding the name of your company.
View Advanced Font Properties
- The program displays detailed information about the selected font, including type foundry or copyright, TrueType tables, number of kerning pairs in a font, Panose attributes, Windows font metrics and more.
Examine your System for Font Errors
- With the help of Detect Font Problems feature, it is easy to find errors in installed fonts and to optimize Windows by resolving typeface conflicts and by removing records about missing fonts.
Export Fonts to HTML Web Album
- FontExpert can create HTML Web Album from selected fonts. You can create GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, and BMP images of selected font faces. See the sample of HTML page created by FontExpert.
Automatic Activation of Missing Fonts
- FontExpert includes Missing Fonts Loader plug-in for Adobe InDesign, and for Adobe Illustrator.
System Requirements for FontExpert 2020 Free Download
Before you install FontExpert 2020 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.