Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Symphony E76 back to the previous working condition.
- 1 How to Install Stock ROM on Symphony E76
- 1.1 The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- 1.2 Firmware Details:
- 2 Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Symphony E76:
- 2.1 Pre-requisites
- 2.2 Instructions to Install on Symphony E76:
How to Install Stock ROM on Symphony E76
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Symphony E76 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Symphony E76. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Symphony E76 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Symphony E76
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Symphony E76
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Symphony E76
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Symphony E76:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Symphony E76
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Symphony E76
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Symphony USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.