Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
In Office 2019, you’ll find new inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more! Check out what’s available to you today. The new enhancements in Office 2019 are a subset of a long list of features that have been added to Office 365 ProPlus over the last three years. Office 2019 is a one-time release and won’t receive future feature updates. However, we’ll continue to add new features to Office 365 ProPlus monthly, including innovations in collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), security, and more. Office 2019 is the next perpetual release of Office. It includes significant improvements over Microsoft Office 2016 and earlier versions of on-premises Office.
Features of Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Microsoft Office 2019 Updated April 2019 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Add visual impact
- Bring visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations by inserting Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) that have filters applied to them.
- Translator button, and one word in English and its translation in French
Break the language barrier
- Translate words, phrases, and other text selections to another language with Microsoft Translator.
- Word document that includes a LaTex equation
LaTeX equation support
- You asked for it! You can now create math equations using LaTeX syntax.
- PowerPoint slide showing planets aligned
Add motion with Morph
- Make smooth animations, transitions, and object movements across your slides with Morph.
- A summary view of all slides in a presentation. 3 are selected.
Find what you’re looking for with Zoom
- Zoom takes you from one slide to another, in any order you like. Skip ahead or revisit slides without interrupting the flow of your presentation.
- Hand holding and clicking the top of a pen next to a laptop screen showing a slideshow
Run a slide show with your digital pen *
- Use your Surface pen, or any other pen with a Bluetooth button, to advance your slides.
Requires Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Spreadsheet showing how to use IFS to calculate student grades
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download
Before you install Microsoft Office 2019 Updated April 2019 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor or 2.0 GHz or faster recommended for Skype for Business
- 4 GB RAM for 64-bit; 2 GB RAM for 32-bit
- 4.0 GB free disk space
- 1280 x 768 or higher screen resolution
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10
- NOTE 1: If you are running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update or later version, it requires WDDM 1.3 or higher.
- NOTE 2: Skype for Business requires DirectX9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory and 32 bits per pixel capable format
- You might need to install .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to use some features.
- It’s worth mentioning that Office 2019 cannot be installed alongside Office 2016.