Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 Free Download includes all the necessary files to run perfectly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is full offline or standalone version of Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 Free Download for compatible versions of Windows, download link at the end of the post.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 Free Download Overview
Next-generation partitioning functionality ensures optimal storage use. Your internal drive running low on available disk space? This dilemma often occurs when you have multiple partitions to accommodate different systems and data types. With Hard Disk Manager, you can resize partitions on the fly to maximize available storage capacity. With newly-added features, you also can undelete and merge partitions, edit and view sectors in the built-in hex editor, convert partitions into primary and logical. Easily perform a surface test to identify bad sectors of the partitions. You can also download
Want to change an old HDD to a new SSD? With Hard Disk Manager, you simply choose where you want your Windows and clone your disk. Continue working on your system while Windows is being relocated. No manual operations or reboots necessary just switch over when it’s ready. New Drive Copy functionality creates an exact, uncompressed replica of your system’s hard drive onto another drive. You can also download
Features of Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Create, format, delete/undelete, hide/unhide, active/inactive, assign/remove drive letter, change volume label, file system conversion (FAT to NTFS, NTFS to FAT, HFS to NTFS, NTFS to HFS), file system integrity check
- Split/merge, redistribute free space, change cluster size, convert to logical/primary, edit sectors, compact/defragment MFT, convert to MBR/GPT, change primary slots and serial number, connect VD, surface check
- Industry-class algorithms, shell integration, SSD trim, clear HDD/partition, clear free space, cleanup reports
- Copy partition, copy entire disk, migrate operating system
- Back up an entire system, volumes and files, scheduled backup, incremental and differential imaging, backup encryption and compression, backup data excludes, verify backup data viability, pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK containers support
- Restore an entire hard disk or its partitions, separate files or folders from existing backup jobs, isolated backup containers or legacy PBF images. Restore to the original or new location, restore with resizing, import backup jobs to manage in WinPE
- View/edit backup jobs, unlimited number of jobs
- Recovery Media Builder with drivers injection and pre-mounted network connection capabilities during setup helps to prepare bootable (uEFI and BIOS-compatible) Windows PE or Linux USB sticks or ISO images to use the product utilities on bare metal machines or when OS is down
- Set up the program to notify you by e-mail about successful completion and/or failure of operations
- File Transfer Wizard to copy files between storages formatted to Windows, macOS and Linux file systems and/or burn them to CD/DVD; replace corrupted data from previously created backups.
- Boot Corrector to fix problems inflicted by logical errors, hardware malfunctions, or failures.
System Requirements for Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 Free Download
Before you install Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.