Realme X2 Pro Specifications: Overview
The Realme X2 Pro sports a 6.5-inches Super AMOLED 90Hz refresh rate display of 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. The display also supports HDR10+ content having a 1000 nits maximum brightness level. While the handset comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on both sides with an aluminum frame.
It’s powered by the flagship octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, coupled with Adreno 640 GPU. There is 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS3.0 of internal storage options available on this device. It runs on the Android 9.0 Pie over ColorOS 6 out-of-the-box and upgradable to Android 10 over ColorOS 6.1 skin.
In terms of the camera department, the Realme X2 Pro packs a rear 64MP wide-angle (f/1.8) lens, an 8MP ultrawide camera (f/2.2), a 13MP telephoto (f/2.4) lens, and a 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4) lens. While the front features a 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
The device packs with some of the major sensors like an optical in-display fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and compass sensor. Whereas the handset sports a 4,000mAh battery with 65W Super VOOC Flash Charge fast charging technology.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Realme X2 Pro.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931).
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Realme X2 Pro.
- Device Supported: Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931)
- Tool Supported: QFIL Flash tool or Use QCom Download Tool | 2nd Method: MSMDownload Tool or Miracle Box
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update