Windows 10 15in1 March 2020 Free Download
Windows 10 15in1 March 2020 Free Download Latest Version for compatible systems. Windows ISO and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, Windows is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline ISO file of Windows 10 15in1 March 2020 Free Download for supported version of hardware.
Windows 10 15in1 March 2020 Free Download Overview
Windows 10 19H2-1909 Update, code named 19H2 is the major refresh of the OS (after its original release), and it’s the first semi-annual update of 2019. This new update delivers a new set of features and enhancements to improve performance, security, and it helps users be more productive. Starting with version 1903, Windows 10 is adding an acrylic effect, part of Fluent Design, to the sign-in background. The translucent texture helps you focus on the login task by moving the actionable controls up in the visual hierarchy while maintaining their accessibility. You can also download Windows 10 Pro September 2019 Free Download
New updating options. Windows can now determine your active hours automatically so that backups are performed while you’re not using the PC. You can also pause updates and delay feature updates for up to a year and quality updates for a month. While Windows 10’s dark mode isn’t always consistent throughout the operating system, the white theme is fairly well-executed across the operating system, thanks to a lot of apps and areas using white backgrounds as standard. You can also download Ubuntu Desktop 18.04.3 Free Download
Features of Windows 10 15in1 March 2020 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Windows 10 15in1 March 2020 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2002 v7.0.9975.0 x86.
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2003 v7.10.6119.0 x86.
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 SP1 v8.0.50727.6229 x86/x64.
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 SP1 v9.0.30729.7523 x86/x64.
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 SP1 v10.40219.473 x86/x64.
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Update 5 v11.0.61135.400 x86/x64.
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 Update 5 v12.0.40664.0 x86/x64.
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2015-2019 v14.25.28508.3 x86/x64.
- Visual Basic Runtime v1.00 x86.
- Visual Basic Runtime v184.108.40.206 x86.
- Visual Basic Runtime v220.127.116.11 x86.
- Visual Basic Runtime v18.104.22.168 x86.
- Visual Basic Runtime v22.214.171.124 x86.
- Visual Basic Runtime v126.96.36.199 x86 (SP6 Update KB2911777, KB2992332).
- .NET Framework 3.5 = Installed.
- OneDrive Auto Install = Disabled.
- Update Deferring – 32/3.
- Telemetry = Disabled.
- Show Hidden Items = On.
- how all File Extensions = On.
- Browser Search Provider = Google.
- Task Manager View = Detailed.
- File Progress Dialog = Detailed.
- Combine Taskbar Buttons = Never.
- Windows Theme Color = Storm.
- Windows Theme Accent Color = On.
- Default Browser = Firefox.
- Default Media Player = PotPlayer.
- Default File Archiver = 7-Zip.
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus x64 (Online Installer v1.1.1).
- 7-Zip v19.00 x64 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
- Mozilla Firefox v73.0.0 x64 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
- PotPlayer v1.7.21126 x64 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
- ImDisk Toolkit v2019.11.26 x64.
- HashCheck v188.8.131.52 x86.
- Windows 10 19H2-1909
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Enterprise (Has the most Windows 10 Factors)
- Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Education N
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- ENGLISH (US)
- (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable)
- Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
- install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd) Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus, (attached) or burn to DVD-R at slow speed.
You can use Rufus to make bootable USB to install windows download Rufus from here.
Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus or burn to DVD-R at slow speed.
System Requirements for Windows 10 15in1 March 2020
Before you install Windows 10 15in1 March 2020 Free download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 2 GB for 32-bit or 4 GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 16 GB for 64-bit or 32-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600