Windows 10 Pro All in One April 2020 Free Download includes all the necessary updates to run perfectly on your systems, uploaded windows version contains all latest and updated files, it is full offline ISO version of Windows 10 Pro All in One April 2020 Free Download for compatible versions of hardware, download link at the end of the post.
Windows 10 Pro All in One April 2020 Free Download Overview
Windows 10 April 2020 update is the major refresh of the OS (after its original release), and it’s the first semi-annual update of 2019. This new update delivers a new set of features and enhancements to improve performance, security, and it helps users be more productive. Starting with version 1909, Windows 10 is adding an acrylic effect, part of Fluent Design, to the sign-in background. The translucent texture helps you focus on the login task by moving the actionable controls up in the visual hierarchy while maintaining their accessibility. You can also download Windows 8.1 Professional April 2020 ISO.
New updating options. Windows can now determine your active hours automatically so that backups are performed while you’re not using the PC. You can also pause updates and delay feature updates for up to a year and quality updates for a month. While Windows 10’s dark mode isn’t always consistent throughout the operating system, the white theme is fairly well-executed across the operating system, thanks to a lot of apps and areas using white backgrounds as standard. You can also download Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 March 2020 ISO.
Features of Windows 10 Pro All in One April 2020 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Windows 10 Pro All in One April 2020 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Servicing Stack Update: KB4541338
- CumulativeUpdate: KB4541335
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8: KB4537572
- Flash Player Security Update: KB4537759
- Windows 10 Pro
What to choose:
- DLA = Pre-Fixed
- STD = Requires you to input the key or register.
- OEM = Pre-Fixed for some.
- ENGLISH (US)
- (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable)
- Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
- install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd) Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus, (attached) or burn to DVD-R at slow speed.
System Requirements for Windows 10 Pro All in One April 2020
Before you install Windows 10 Pro All in One April 2020 Free download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB Minimum
- Hard drive space: 16 GB Minimum
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600